A short description of each practitioner, as well as an email address is provided below. If you would like more information, please send us an email!
Michael Murray, JD, MS, LMFT, LPC
To contact Mike Murray, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
J. Michael Murray, JD, MS, LMFT, LPC holds a Master of Science in Psychology. Although he also holds a Law Degree, he left the practice of law many years ago so that he could focus on helping people in a very different and more personally fulfilling way. Mike is a devoted husband, father and grandfather. Both through training and life experience, he brings a strong marriage and family focus to his therapy practice.
Paying careful attention to the unique circumstances and needs of each individual, family and group, Mike works collaboratively with clients to develop therapeutic assessments and strategies to address issues arising out of:
- Depression, anxiety, stress, grief and loss
- Relationship difficulties stemming from; dating, conflicts in committed relationships, divorce, remarriage, parent/child and sibling conflicts, the integration of step families
- The special challenges and difficulties faced by adolescents
- Problematic self-image and low self-esteem
- Emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Chemical dependency
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anger Resolution
- LGBT issues
- Personality Disorders
- Career selection, development and changes